Registration for the FGED conference on Translational Genomics: Applications of Genomics to Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment is a TWO-STEP process (can be done in either order):
- Submit your payment (see below).
- Submit your attendee and poster info using the registration and abstract submission form.
Visit our poster information page if you are a presenter.
Visit our workshops page to learn about the workshops we are offering at the conference.
Early bird registration runs through 10 May 2013.
|Before May 10th ||After May 10th |
|Students||$ 200||$ 300|
|Academic attendees||$ 350||$ 450
|Commercial attendees||$ 450||$ 550|
|Workshop 1 "NGS"||$ 25||$ 35|
|Workshop 2 "KBase"||$ 25|
To submit your payment:
- FIRST select your organization type in the drop-down menu below.
- SECOND click on the "Buy Now" button.
- THIRD provide payment info on the PayPal page that will open
- Indicate your attendee name used for registration in the message box on the PayPal form (if it differs from the name on your payment card).
Payment handling is processed securely by PayPal, but note that a PayPal account is NOT required. If you don't have one, click the "Buy Now" button then click on "Don't have a PayPal account?".
IN ADDITION TO SUBMITTING PAYMENT:
Submit your attendee and optional poster information using the registration and abstract submission form, if you haven't already done so.
Looking forward to seeing you in Seattle this June!